Delivery and Pick Up
Walker’s Furniture offers express in-home delivery and set-up. Our professionally trained delivery personnel will assemble and set up your merchandise in your home as well as remove all packaging materials. Prior to your delivery, you will be provided with an approximate 2 hour time window in which the drivers will arrive. Please keep in mind that we do a high volume of deliveries every day and for this reason we are unable to request any specific times. It is best to select a delivery day in which you know someone can be home to accept your delivery. For your convenience, you may provide us with a call-ahead number and our drivers will contact you when they are on their way. To serve your more effectively, our store and office personnel maintain close contact with the drivers throughout the day via cell phone. Please understand that some circumstances are beyond our control which may cause unforeseen delays, and we will do our best to keep you informed when these situations do arise. In order to provide you with the best possible service, we ask that you follow the guidelines below:
- Please have any balances paid or financing paperwork completed prior to setting up a delivery date. We are unable to collect on delivery.
- Please check your invoice for accuracy. It is essential that your address and phone numbers are correct. We appreciate directions, especially if your home is difficult to find. If you need to make changes or would like to provide directions, please contact your salesperson.
- Please make sure someone 18 years of age or older is at home to accept your delivery.
- Make sure the truck can get as close to your home as possible. If necessary, please park your car on the street to allow our truck to get into your driveway.
- Please make sure your walkway is shoveled during the winter months.
- Please have all sidewalks, stairs, and hallways cleared of obstruction and debris.
- Please have any rooms cleared of old furniture where the new furniture may be going.
Furniture Pick Up
- All furniture is available for pick up either at our main distribution center or at our multiple store locations. Please see your salesperson for your pick up location.
- Some furniture may require assembly. See your salesperson for details.
- We will assist in loading your merchandise into your vehicle, however, proper securing of the product is your responsibility.
- If there is a service issue with an item you picked up, you will be responsible for a service charge for one of our repair technicians to visit your home (must be within manufacturer’s warranty). This service charge will be equal to a standard delivery charge to your home. If you choose not to pay the service charge, you may return the item to the location you picked it up at for our repair technicians to address (must be within manufacturer’s warranty).